Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Winners For Sketch 267!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jennifer has chosen the Queen!
The Queen of Clean:  Dawn from Treasure Oiler Designz

I loved all the variations on my sketch this week!  So many beautiful cards!  Thank you so much for sharing your creations.  We enjoy them week in and week out!  This card with its classic Christmas colors really jumped out of the gallery.  The lovely patterns and that adorable holly are really fabulous.  

 Congratulations, Dawn, you are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congrats to Dawn and all the ladies listed! Dawn's card stood out to me too, with the great sentiment and fun patterned paper. Thanks so much for choosing my card to be listed here, Thank you Amy!

Lisa Petrella said...

Congrats to Dawn and all of the favorite picks! And thanks so much for the shout out, Kim!!! So honored to see my card mentioned!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Cindy! And congrats to Dawn and all the winners!! 😊

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for choosing my card as Queen of Clean this week!!! I was almost ready to give up stamping and I'm so glad your sketch inspired me! Congrats to all the winners! The cards were all lovely!