Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Winners For Sketch 264!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Jane

There was a wonderful variety of cards in the gallery this week, with a lot of focus on Christmas, so I guess I'm not the only one scrambling to get Christmas cards finished :)  I chose Jane's card because of the beautiful white space and the pops of bright color.  The circles tucked under the scalloped layer are also a very cool look!

 Congratulations, Jane, you are the Queen of Clean!






Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card this week, Narelle! Being picked brightened my day for sure! Congratulations to all of the winners!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Thanks much for selecting my black and metallics card! What a nice surprise! Congrats to all the winners! :)

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Karren for selecting me as the Queen of Clean! I was stunned to say the least and am very appreciative! What an honor! Congratulations to all of the winners! Well deserved all!