Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Winners For Sketch 198!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Holly from Hollybeary Creations

First of all, I would like to thank you each of you for playing along with us this week! 121 Entries!!! 21 is my lucky number! ;) Thank you!! I had a great time looking at all of your amazing creations! You all made it very hard to choose my winner! But I totally fell in love with Holly's adorable Halloween card! The patterns, the details with the Moon and Vellum Cloud, the banner, the coloring on the adorable bat...I just love it!
Congrats Holly!! You are my Queen of Clean this Week!!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!



11 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations to Holly for the win and to the choice picks. A great challenge. Thank you everyone. Barbxx

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks for the chosing my card and congrats to the other winners!

Rosemary said...

congrats to the new "queen of clean" and the other HMs! so fun to see my card in the line up... thanks so much!

Jayme Ziemer said...

Congrats Holly and other winners! Thanks for choosing mine, Jen!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations all, great cards x

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Congrats! What an awesome card! All of the cards are adorable!!! :)

Kylie Bertucci said...

Wow! So many awesome cards. Well done everyone. And thanks for a great sketch!

hollybeary creations said...

Wow.. Thank you so much Cindy!! This was a great sketch! Congrats to everyone else as well. :)

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Thanks so much Rita for choosing my happy monster :) Fantastic cards, congrats to everyone. Hugs Ax

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congrats, Holly!!! Your card is adorable! And thanks, Karen, for choosing my card as one of your favorites!!!

Kelly S. said...

Thank you so much, Jen B.! It never ceases to amaze me how your team creates such unique and versatile sketches each week. SO much fun to create with, and to browse the gallery of all the samples each week. Love this blog :)!