Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Winners For Sketch 40

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Lesley has chosen her Queen!  



And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Ellen Parker of In a World of Craft


I love that Ellen created this vintage card with clean lines! She has all the wonderful vintage details such as lace and music notes and pretty swirls, but no sponging or distressing! The colours really caught my eye on her card! I thought the music notes on the designer paper and the pretty dress form image were really cool! Love that swirl of blue rhinestones too! Wow, such a unique card! Congratulations Ellen on being my pick for Queen of Clean!

Don't forget to come on back tomorrow for a fun sketch from Cindy! 
The Clean Team

13 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the cute sketch!

Kim said...

Wow! Beautiful work ladies :) Congrats!
~Kim

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats to all of the winners! Thank you Linda S. for selecting my card amongst all of these gorgeous cards here. You have brightened my day! What an honor-

Unknown said...

OH WOW! What a surprise!!!! You just made my day....thank you, thank you, and thank you!!!!
hugs,
Ellen

Danielle Vincent said...

Thank you Tui for selecting my card - it made my morning to get the news! Lovely, lovely cards from all the winners - congrats.

Lisa Elton said...

BIG congrats to the winners...such pretty cards!!!

Carol Parcell said...

Thank you Allisa, so much for choosing my card! I am honored!

Carol Walsh said...

Congratulations everyone!! Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments and especially to Jennifer T for selecting my card! What a great honor!!!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! It's my first award on your blog and I mst say it is very humbling given the level of talent here. Thanks again!

Dawn Easton said...

Thank you for choosing my card today :) Congrats to everyone! Beautiful cards!

Lisa said...

I always wanted to be a princess! Thanks so much..for the inspiration as well as the honor. :)

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!! Ellen your card is stunning :)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous creations ladies :) :) :)