Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Winners for Sketch 38 - A Sketch From Linda

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Linda has chosen her Queen!  



And Our Queen of Clean this week:


Mona Pendleton at Cupcake's Creations


                                                

Wow over 100 fabulous entries this week!  It has been such a treat to look at all of your amazing creations!  Narrowing it down to one card was not easy!  I was drawn to Mona's card with it's cool summery colors and beautiful details.  The stitching, the pom poms and the glittery butterfly add to the overall charm of this gorgeous card.  Top it off with a fancy fresh bow and the card is a winner!  Congratulations Mona for being my choice for Queen of Clean this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

6 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you, Cindy, for choosing my card. I am honored and delighted! What a way to start the day. Congrats to all the winners--fabulous cards everyone! ((hugs))

Carol L said...

Thanks so much Linda S for selecting my "Miss ewe" card!! I am so honored that my card caught your eye, and I feel very fortunate to be in such talented company! Congrats to all the winners and the DT for a great sketch challenge! Looking forward to playing again! {{hugs}}

LeAnne said...

Wow, thanks for choosing my card, Lesley! ALL the cards are just beautiful!

Danielle Vincent said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card Allisa - what a wonderful surprise today! I'm feeling especially honored knowing that there were over 100 entries to choose from. All the cards chosen are just wonderful! Congratulations to all the winners - I am inspired by something from each of your cards!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! Thank you so much for selecting my card ~ I am so honored! Thank you all for the wonderful inspiration week after week and for the fun sketches to play with :)

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Congrats, ladies! Every one of these creations is beautiful in its own way. Job well done!